We’ve partnered with Corning Incorporated®, the leader in mobile device glass mass production, to develop the next revolution in tempered glass screen protection. Currently, traditional glass protectors feature glass made of soda-lime. Pure² changes the glass protection game by featuring Aluminosilicate glass, which is superior in almost every way. In addition to its added strength and resistance to scratches, Accessory Glass 2 by Corning is never shaved down to achieve a thinner screen protector. Corning's proprietary Fusion process allows the glass to be created at the desired thickness. The glass is 'born' strong.
- Kirk Feller, President and CEO at BodyGuardz
• Improved scratch resistance: up to 3-5 X improvement in the force required to cause deep strength-degrading scratches which are often accompanied by chipping (lateral cracking).
• Helps to reduce scratch visibility: up to 25% reduction in scratch visibility.
• Helps to reduce breakage for drop events on various everyday indoor/outdoor surfaces: up to 25% increase in drop performance tested under same controlled conditions on various surfaces simulating field failures.
• Enables improved strength after scratch: up to 25% improvement in retained strength, if a deep flaw/scratch occurs.